This is an eye treatment that fights the causes and helps to get rid of dark circles and puffy under eyes. You will not need your concealer anymore!
What causes puffy eyes and dark circles under eyes? Whether the cause is a few long days or too many restless nights, dark circles and puffy eyes can leave you looking and feeling like you’re in a slump. Many times the skin underneath our eyes appears darker just because it is dehydrated.
There is an easy and effective way to unpack those under eye bags and prevent eye puffiness and dark circles around them. An eye serum for dark circles and puffy eyes requires only 3 ingredients.
The star ingredient in this eye serum is coffee. Coffee is rich in caffeine. Caffeine has been known to reduce dark circles, wrinkles and puffy under eyes by stimulating the circulation of blood. Coffee effectively maintains the balance of water content around eyes and thus reduces puffiness. It also has antioxidant and anti inflammatory properties, so it helps to keep skin around your eyes smooth, bright and plump.
Sweet almond oil is a natural skin brightener and moisturizer. It helps to nourish and moisturize the delicate skin around your eyes. Sweet almond oil is also loaded with vitamins E and A that help to slow down the UV skin damage.
Castor oil has been traditionally used to reduce dark circles. It contains fatty acids that also help to keep the skin hydrated. It improves blood flow and circulation, reduces swelling. So it’s very good for the skin around eyes.
– ¼ cup of ground coffee or pure instant coffee,
– ⅓ cup of pure sweet almond oil,
– 2 tbsps of castor oil.
How to prepare an eye serum.
1. Put the coffee in a glass jar.
2. Add the sweet almond oil and mix thoroughly.
3. Cover with a lid and keep it closed to infuse at a normal room temperature for 5-7 days. Stir occasionally in between.
4. After about a week strain the infused oil into a bowl using a cheesecloth, or a regular strainer.
5. One it all strained add 2 tbsps of castor oil.
6. Pour the mix in a dark dropper bottle.
How to apply the serum.
Using your ring finger gently apply a few drops of the serum around your eyes every night right before you go to bed.
Be consistent to see the results. Apply the remedy every single night to get rid of dark circles and puffy eyes. I hope you find this helpful and give the serum a try.