This homemade hair tonic is easy to prepare and very convenient to use! The toner is applied to the scalp and hair and does not require rinsing.
Aloe vera use in many home remedies for its healing properties. In addition to being a great skincare ingredient, aloe can actually strengthen hair and make it healthier and shinier. Aloe vera contains many nutrients and vitamins that are beneficial for hair.
- Aloe vera acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair soft and shiny.
- Contains proteolytic enzymes that help stimulate hair growth.
- Helps repair sun damaged hair.
- Helps normalize the pH balance of your hair.
- Eliminate dandruff.
- 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel,
- 1/2 cup of rose water / distilled water,
- 4-8 drops of essential oil,
- spray bottle.
How to prepare
- Mix aloe vera gel and water in a bowl.
- Add a few drops of essential oil, which you like the most for additional benefits and to make your hair smell amazing.
- Whisk the ingredients together and pour the mixture into a spray bottle.
- Shake well before use.
How to use
- You have to use it every day or at least 3 times a week, to obtain softer, smoother, frizz-free hair that grows faster.
- Apply to the roots throughout your hair and do a small scalp massage.
- You can apply to dry or damp hair.
You can also use another tonic to speed up hair growth. Here is another recipe.
Video is in Spanish, please be sure to switch subtitles on.