Almost everyone heard about the properties of aloe vera and coconut oil and about their beneficial effects on the skin. But not everyone knows that mixing these two components you get an absolutely unique combination. This is a miraculous skin remedy. One of its amazing benefits is that it’s able to smooth stretch marks in a quite short time.
Do you want to know how to make these remedy at home? It’s very easy! Both aloe vera and coconut oil are widely used and affordable.
Everything you need is just get and combine them to make their benefits even more efficient! These gonna be absolutely natural and economical beauty treatment. You’ll get an extremely beneficial gel and also save money.
- Aloe vera can treat sunburns and other burns, it calms irritated skin and allergic skin reactions, helps to remove stretch marks, wrinkles and blemishes, rejuvenates and moisturizes the skin.
- Coconut oil is a perfect moisturizer, it nourishes skin, and also has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
The combination of aloe vera and coconut oil is able to help you to get rid of wrinkles, stretch marks and blemishes without any side effects.
So, you’ll need:
- 7 tbsps of aloe vera gel (gel, not juse),
- 7 tbsps of solid extra-virgin coconut oil,
- any essential oil (rose, geranium, lavender, ylang ylang).
How to make
- Place aloe vera gel and coconut oil into a bowl and mix well.
- Stir for 3-5 min until it gets creamy homogenic texture.
- Add several drops of essential oil and continue stirring.
- Put the gel into a glass or plastic jar with a lid. Keep it at room temperature.
How to apply
Take a small amount of the gel and gently massage it in a circular motion into all the areas you would like to treat.
It’s recommended to apply this gel right after showering, when the skin pores are open and able to absorb as many of the nutrients as possible.
Include aloe vera & coconut oil gel into your everyday beauty routine, and enjoy the results!