The unique composition of rice allows you to quickly restore unkempt or dyed hair, giving shine and elasticity to curls. Homemade rice mask or conditioner is rich in B vitamins (B1, B2, B5, B6, B9), amino acids, and saturated and unsaturated fatty acids.
Such a composition of trace elements carries out the structural strengthening of the skin and hair tissues.
Combined with a moist base in argan oil, rice hair conditioner promotes accelerated restoration of damaged tissues, strengthens hair roots, and increases volume.
Regular use of such a tool affects the acceleration of hair growth, slows down the aging process of tissues, and has an enhanced effect on maintaining the health of the skin and hairline.
A rice mask in the form of a conditioner with vegetable oil components is suitable for all hair types.
The recipe for the Homemade hair conditioner
Ingredients and Proportions
- White rice, 1/3 cup.
- Water for cooking rice 1 cup.
- Boiled water 1/2 cup.
- Argan oil 1/2 tp.
- Lavender essential oil 15 drops.
Preparing the hair conditioner
- Boil rice until tender.
- Mix argan oil and lavender essential oil.
- Put three tablespoons of cooked rice in the blender.
- Add a mixture of oils.
- Add 1/2 water.
- Thoroughly grind everything with a blender until smooth.
How to use the rice mask as a hair conditioner
- Transfer to a glass jar. You can keep it in the fridge for 5 days.
- If you get a lot of conditioner, it can be decomposed into icy molds and freeze.
- It can be stored in the freezer for a very long time. To use, you only need to defrost the required amount.
- It can be used after every hair wash.
- Apply to wet, clean hair, backing from the hair roots 4 cm.
- Rinse with warm water after 5 minutes.
Here is helpful information on how to grow hair faster.